Posted: Friday, October 6, 2017 12:12 PM
Company Name: Elderwood/Pediatric/PostAcute/Woodmark
Staff Nurse's (RN): join our award winning company and enjoy increased salaries, benefits, and renovated facilities! It's time to love your job!
Elderwood at Liverpool is searching for dedicated & compassionate Staff Nurse (Registered Nurse) to aide our very busy 160-bed Skilled Nursing facility in Liverpool, NY. We are undergoing current construction to update our facility including investing in new state of the art equipment and iPads for our nursing staff!
The Staff Nurse's (RN) Perks:
• Truly make a difference in our residents lives while providing top notch care
• Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
• Monthly employee appreciation events
• Employee of the month recognition
• Enjoy being a part of a strong and diverse nursing team
• Just 10 minutes from Syracuse
Elderwood is a strong and growing company that is truly invested in its employees. We just recently increased our wages and offer an excellent benefits package, including health, dental and vision coverage, paid vacations and holidays, an Education and Tuition Assistance Program and much more.
Or send our resume/questions to email@example.com for consideration.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workforce. We maintain a drug-free and tobacco-free workplace and perform pre-employment background checks and drug screen.
The Staff Nurse's (RN) Duties:
Our Staff Nurse (RN) team members, assist with ensuring the health and well-being of our residents by assisting in the planning, organizing, developing and directing nursing services provided to our residents. They also assure that nursing personnel are providing adequate nursing care in accordance with established nursing service procedures.
This position is on our Sub-Acute/Rehabilitation Unit (short term) and includes passing medications. The position is part time on day shift from 6:00 AM - 2:00 PM with a schedule of one shift during the week and every other weekend. Additional time may be available if desired.
The Staff Nurse's (RN) Qualifications:
• Graduate of an approved Registered Nurse Program.
• Must possess a valid and current license in New York State.
• Preferred to have a minimum of one (1) year experience in a staff nurse capacity in a hospital, skilled nursing care facility, or other related medical facility.
• Training in rehabilitative and restorative nursing practices preferred.
• Qualities of maturity, diplomacy, and ability to work well with others required.
• Ability to communicate well verbally and in writing required.
• Ability to perform tasks to established standards of excellence required.
• Demonstrated willingness to uphold the vision and mission of the company by following the core values of Integrity, Teamwork, Passion for Excellence and Reverence for the Individual required.
• Location: Liverpool, NY, Syracuse
• Post ID: 27380533 syracuse